No matter how much we try to deny it we can see the visible signs of ageing in our 20s as well. To get rid of those wrinkles and diminish the signs of ageing I use the skin tightening face mask mentioned below. If you are looking for something related to preventing pimples and zits then the Deyga acne control face pack might be the one for you.
This is a very simple mask but very effective in tightening the skin. The ingredients can be bought online or at a local market.
- Multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth)
- Sandalwood powder
- Turmeric powder
- Apple cider vinegar
If you have very sensitive skin then skip the apple cider vinegar and instead use rose water or normal water. You can also use Deyga Tea Tree Toner instead of it.
Procedure to make skin tightening face mask
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. I recommend one spoonful Multani mitti, a quarter spoon of turmeric and sandal wood powder.
- Add apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio 50:50 so that a thick paste is formed.
- Apply the paste on the skin evenly avoiding the eyes.
- Clean it up after 20 minutes.
- After applying this face mask, you will feel like your skin is pulling itself in, when it does it shows how much you needed this mask.
- Apple cider vinegar is a bit harsh on your skin so I recommend diluting it with water. After applying the mask might sting for sometimes or appear red (doesn’t happen on my skin)
- Use this mask for not more than once or twice a week.
This homemade mask will help you with your skin after every use. The tightening effect can be seen and felt after the first use itself. This mask will also help reduce and remove dark spots and pigmentation. Make sure you apply a light moisturizer to prevent the skin from drying.