So the second recipe is simple chicken stir fry, which an also be considered as a healthy dish as it contains no processed carbs, lots of vegetables and protein. The protein can be anything of your choice – chicken, paneer or soya. You can read about the recipe for Easiest Chicken Masala Recipe here.
Sign up via email for more content
- Boneless chicken
- Soya sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Vegetables (Carrots, Pepper, Broccoli)
- Sesame seeds
- In a bowl add soya sauce, chilli sauce, honey and oil (everything one spoon quantity
2. Add ginger, garlic and crushed black pepper in it and mix
3. Clean boneless chicken pieces and add marinate in this sauce for 20 minutes.
4. Take a pan, heat it and add chicken pieces to it one by one, no need to add oil oil in the pan as it is already in our stir-fry sauce. Save the excess sauce left in the marinating bowl and keep it aside.
5. While the chicken is cooking cut vegetables and onions and keep. You can use any veggies as per your liking. Here I have used Broccoli, carrots and green peppers. If you want you can even cook it in some water with salt. This can be useful when you don’t want that raw taste.
6. After the chicken is cooked and you can see a shiny black glaze, remove the chicken aside to make the salad base in the same pan.
7. In the same pan add onions and fry in the juices remaining from the stir fried chicken. Once it gets a good brown color add the strained and ddried vegetables in it.
8. Once it is tossed, add some salt, remaining sauce in the bowl and chicken to it ad toss again.
9. Add some roasted sesame seeds and your easy chicken stir fry is ready
If you want to read recipe for Ultimate Pink Pasta and Grilled Potato Quiche with Caramelized Onions by my friends Hardi and Gargi. You can follow them on instagram as @chefwithnohat . They have amazing food workshops and recipes on their profile.
Any other recipe you want to look at? DM on instagram, my username is @ashika.advankar